Wednesday, February 5, 2014

the Card Concept pink!!!

A friend of mine just had a little baby girl.



When I was making my sample for the Colour Q last week, I just couldn't seem to get the page to come together.  So I decided to play with the colours and came up with this little baby girl card.  It's perfect for my friend's new little one.   But once I finished, I was then motivated to finish my page (see last week's post) so I put it in for the Colour Q as my sample as I'm supposed to make Scrapbook pages for that team.


So imagine my surprise this week when The Card Concept has a monochromatic Pink theme challenge.  Lucky right?  This card is in the style of Freestyle Collage.



The stamps are from my stash.  One of my friends just gave me them from her stash one day.  I have no idea who makes them, but they are cute - right?  Then I pulled out a ton of retired SU product to finish up the card.


Here's a better look at that little collage.

Don't forget to hop on over to the Colour Q for some wonderful inspiration.


10 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Sandra, I really think an all pink color scheme is hard to do the first time around. Your card as is your page came out beautifully as always!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww I like your little collage of cuteness, darling card! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Sue said...

Love all the elements on your cute collage, such a sweet card. x

Ardyth said...

Love how all the elements work together to create so much interest! Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

Kay Miller said...

What a precious card! I love the little cluster with the baby shoes! So cute! So happy you played along with us at The Card Concept! :)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Your baby collage is just the sweetest! The colors are perfect for your images and embellies. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept, Sandra.

Karen Davis said...

Oh my! This is perfectly darling Sandra. I love the different elements and how perfectly you have put them all together. Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept.

Unknown said...

Love all the different elements and texture of your card. Great card!

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Sandra...so perfect for a baby girl!

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet, soft baby card. I love the space - brings your eyes right to the collage. Lovely!