Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Colour Q Challenge #250


Can you believe that Colour Q is having their 250th challenge???  Crazy I know.


I absolutely LOVE this colour combo.  You have a choice of using black and white and one of the colours from the dress, OR all of the colours from the dress - I chose the latter.  Hop on over to the Colour Q to see what the DT have come up with.

I had this adorable photo of my daughter and I taken last week.  We did a tour of one of the local mines.  It was a copper mine but they closed down in the 1970's and then reopened as a museum about 10 years later.  I have driven by this mine a million times as it's on the way to Whistler, our local ski destination, but I had never been there before.   It was fun!

I also happened to have just bought this great kit "Girls Time Out from" Pixels and Co.  Talk about perfect timing.


 I also used this template from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs to put it all together.


Thanks again for stopping by today!

No comments: