Sunday, April 27, 2014

Deena Rutter - Every Little Bit and a Kind Word


I started this card earlier this month before I injured my elbow.
I used one of the journaling cards from the Every Little Bit kit shown below as the base of the card.  But I covered up the sentiment of "Let's Go" with the doily shapes I cut from another journal card.  Then I sat on it for almost a month.  I just couldn't think of what to add.  but this week, Deena finished these cool brushes called "A Kind Word", and they fit perfectly.  So it's funny how it all falls into place sometimes right?


By the way, if you're interested, my injured elbow led to severe bursitis in my shoulder for a while, but it's all settled down now so I can finally scrap and papercraft again!   Yay!   I was feeling a little sorry for myself for a while there.

These are the kits from Deena Rutter that I used in the card above.  
Click Here or on the photos for a link to her website.
Her products are available at Pixels and Co. as well.


     

Thanks for stopping by again!

Sandra

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

This card is gorgeous!!! LOVE the sentiment and the colors!!! That kite is adorable!!!! Just lovely! Hope you will stop by and share you craftiness with all!!