Monday, January 13, 2014

Wow Such Fun


I've been scrappin up a storm lately.  I seem to have a new found bout of energy after checking out all the manufacturers blogs and seeing all the new stuff being released for CHA this week.   
This page was made using a paper stack from American crafts, some Polaroid looking frames from my stash and that little journaling banner from My Minds' Eye.

I tried and tried to get a good photo of my page, but I just don't seem to have my technique down yet.  I'm getting better, but I might try again.  The problem is that here in Vancouver, it's usually very cloudy and dark in the Winter, so natural light is rare.

Anyway, this little layout is for a sketch challenge over on the Pagemaps blog.  



1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable page. Love the frames!!