Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Moxie Fab Colour Media Challenge

 
 I love this paper.  It's from Crate Paper, and this pack includes some die cuts and stickers.  I used the most vibrant page from the pack and then added some glitter glue to match.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and I stamped it in Basic Black ink and carefully cut it out to make the banner.  The flower and the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun stickers were placed on black paper and then cut out by hand and mounted up on pop dots.
 
I'm entering this in the Moxie Fab Color Media Challenge. 
 


2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Great colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sandra! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)