Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

This year I decided to decorate my fireplace, like I did at Christmas last year.
So the kids and I filled the firebox with pumpkins and haunted houses.
 
 
Look what I found at Home Sense last week.
Don't these glass pumpkins look like

 
Don't they remind you of the work of Dale Chihuly?
I really love this one above.

 
I got this blue one last year.  It has a light built in the bottom. 

 
Here's a look at the display during the day.

 
And here it is at night.


I love the orange Christmas lights.
 
 
I've been collecting these pumpkins for my classroom for years.
Last year I brought them home.  My kids love them.

 
I hope that you and your families have a wonderful night.
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
 
thanks again for stopping by.
 
Sandra

1 comment:

Kathy L said...

Love your decorations! Those glass pumpkins are fabulous.