Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Colour Q Challenge #203


I couldn't believe it when I saw this week's colours.  The colours in these photos of my son were perfect for this challenge.  The bugs were part of a Shrinky Dink package from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I made a few of them, and shrunk them and really didn't like the way they shrunk, so these ones are not shrunk.  I just coloured them to match the challenge and then cut them out and attached them to white cardstock and cut them out again.  This way they show up nicely against the patterned background - like that little bumble bee.  The stamped sentiments are from Close to My Heart, and the title stickers are from Basic Grey.  The woodgrain stickers and the cute little bugs are from Little Yellow Bicycle and the rest is all Stampin' Up!  Don't forget to hop on over to the Colour Q and check out all the samples from the Design Team.
 
 

No comments: