Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Colour Q #195

Well we have a cute little combo over at the Colour Q this week.  I went to work with My Digital Studio to create this little page.  Brad took this amazing photo of the Sistine Chapel last summer.  When you go into the chapel, they forbid photos, but then people walk around taking tons of photos without a flash.  One guy even lay down on his back in front of us and took a few pictures.  The guards just make a token effort to remind people not to take pictures.   And you aren't supposed to talk, but there was a distinctive hum of voices from the few hundred people in there with us at the time.  Needless to say, Brad took a few shots and this one is my favourite.  Plus, the colours on the ceiling really work with this challenge.  I was also feeling a bit cheeky when I came up with the title.  :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm a bit jealous but then again, it would be a huge waste of money for me as I just can't get into digi scrapping. An online friend of mine has a site specializing in digi help and a REALLY quick look showed some vids on PSE11. You should check it out. http://www.digitalscrapbookinghq.com/videos/ also, she has a FB page and they are doing daily PSE prompts this month. I'll send you a link in FB.
The page looks fantastic!! can't wait to see what you are able to do once you're proficient!! (looks like you've got it down already!) :)