Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #169


 So here I sit writing this post in very hot, hot, hot Palm Springs.  But by the time this post goes live, I will be home back in dreary, wet Vancouver.  But I will have a ton of exciting memories under my belt. 
 
Anyway, when I looked at this sketch originally, I just couldn't imaging making a card.  I was mentally ready for Spring Break, had to worry about packing for our trip, (and packing my kids stuff too), finishing up report cards, and trying to present a Primary Musical to our school.  Needless to say, messing up my crafting room was not something I was ready to deal with. 
 
I have, however, been on a real MDS kick lately, so I decided to create a scrapbook page with this layout.  I pulled the colours from the paper, found a cute photo of my kids, and off I went.  Please pop by and check out the fabulous work of the Design Team.  We'd love to see your work.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Gisela said...

I am so happy I found your blog!!!
So many ideas for scrapbooking without tons of decoration, love it.