Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Colour Q Challenge #181

 
 
So we have another great colour combo for you over at the Colour Q this week,
 
 
I just love how bright these colours are and I also love the contrast between
the yellow and the blues.  It's a very happy combo.
 
I decided to scrap these silly photos of my son.  He's finding
it very difficult to produce a nice smile for the camera, but
he can sure hamm it up!
 
Most of the emblishments and papers come from Pixels and Co.
And some are from Stampin' Up!
 

 
Thanks for stopping by,
and have a great day!
 
 


2 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

This is awesome Sandra!!! Love the papers and elements and cute pics!!!

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Sandra, what a darling page. I really need to scrap but don't have kids or a hubby so just me but still should scrap. Your page is darling and thanks for your
comment on my card for Colourq. I am going to start following you. Hugs, Bev