Monday, October 22, 2012

Color Me Scrappy

My son is sick today, so I took the day off to be with him.
And what an excellent opportunity to make cards.
 
 
I decided to try this bright colour challenge over at Color Me Scrappy.

 
I received THIS card below as a swap from Regionals last month. 
This cute card is made by Tamara Casorso
I decided to copy it and alter it to fit this challenge.

 
I stamped the butterflies in Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, and Daffodil Delight.
I mounted the rectangle on a piece of Blushing Bride to bring in the pink.


I also ran a piece of crochet trim over a Blushing Bride ink pad to give the ribbon some colour.
 
 
I used the embossing folder and the button from the new Holiday Mini Catty.
Check out my next post because I made another card with this combo as well.

3 comments:

Viji Siddharth said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the embossing!Thanks for playing along with CMS!

Mrs. Weddle said...

Simply beautiful. love the use of colors in the butterfly. hope DS is feeling better. thanks for playing with color me scrappy

Unknown said...

So wonderful! I love this stamp...Thanks for playing with us at CMS!