Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #136

This week at Stampin' Royalty we have a photo inspiration challenge for you.


I really wanted to scrap this fantastic photo of my family on my Dad's 80th birthday
 from the cruise last month
and my daughter's dress had some of the colours on this bracelet.


But I couldn't find any background paper that worked, so I decided to create my own.  I love My Digital Studio for this.  I went through almost all the stamp sets to find anything circular and patterend.  Then I layered it all together and played with colours and opacity and overlays and this is what I came up with.  Once I had created the background paper I  saved it as a jpeg.  Then I opened another MDS file and brought the jpeg in and used it as a background paper. 

Unfortunately I can't come up with a supply list very easily for this page as I created it with the original My Digital Studio, not with MDS 2.

2 comments:

Shari said...

So pretty! I love the background paper you came up with. Digital is so fun...

Shari said...

So pretty! I love the background you came up with. Digital is so fun...