Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #128

 Wednesday means a new challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. 
This week we have a great challenge for you.


This week the challenge is to go

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

Hop on over and check out the fabulous samples from the design team.
What does clean and simple mean? 

Well to me it means minimal layers,
no distressing, and a minimal number of colours. 
So no big bows or elaborate embellishments either.
And usually a lot of White or Vanilla.


But that's just what I think it means.

Everyone has a slightly different idea.

So for my Clean and Simple card I used Whisper White card stock.  I stamped an image from the new hostess set called "Happy You". 

I plan to make a whole set of these cards with all the images from this great hostess set.

I stamped the image with Staz-On and coloured it in with Stampin' Write Markers.
I punched it out with the Curly Label Punch.

I ran the background through the Big Shot with the
Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.

Then to add some texture I used a sponge and some Wisteria Wonder ink.
I dipped the sponge in the ink and then I rubbed it around in little circles on
top of the embossed circles. 


No comments: