Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #113


This week the challenge over at Stampin' Royalty is called
DRESSING DOWN
This means, no embellishments.  You can use punches and the big shot, but no embellishments.
I cased this card from Sandy MacIver.   I loved the simplicity of her colour choices.  Of course I needed to switch out the ribbon for something made from paper.  So I used some DSP from the Attic Boutique suite and coordinating card stock.  I ran the Riding Hood Red card stock through the Dotted Scallop Trim Border punch and then pleated it for more dimension.  Can you believe I made this card without my Stamp-ama-jig??  I had a really steady hand today.

Ingredients:
Stamps - Fresh Vintage from Sale a bration, and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colours - Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

I think this is gorgeous! I LOVE the colors you chose--and your image is amazing! Fabulous! :)