Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #112

 

This week we have a fabulous colour challenge for you over at Stampin' Royalty!
Hop on over and check out the samples from the Design Team.

I made this card by using a layout from one of my Leadership Samples. I started with the die cuts from the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kits.  I punched out the large Cherry Cobbler flower with the new Blossom Punch.  The rest are die cuts.  I used some of the middle punch outs to create the leaves on the stems. 



I made the grass by using the Adorning Accents Edgelits die.  I cut out two copies and layered them.  I also made sure to use the side with the impression of the die to add more texture to the whole thing.

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful card.