Friday, February 24, 2012

Leadership Display Samples - Take FIFTEEN


I have to admit.  I cased this card from the very talented Dawn McVey.  She does amazing stuff that lady.  Anyway,  I used the fabullous Sale-a-bration set "Outlined Occasions" for this card.  The squares were punched out of DSP with the postage stamp punch.  The squares were attached with adhesive and then I used the Paper Piercer and the Mat Pack to punch the little holes which I then threaded with plain thread to give it a stiched look.

The sentiments are both from the same stamp set.  I stamped the main one in Early Espresso and coloured in the images with markers.  Then I punched it out with the Modern Label punch and mounted it on the Early Espresso paper.  Next I carefully cut around it to create a matte.

No comments: