Saturday, January 21, 2012

Leadership Display Samples - Take THREE



So this card was a fun collage that I made using the Fresh Vintage Sale-a-bration stamp set.  I stamped the square shapes and punched them out with the postage punch.  The smaller flowers were also punched out but with the 1/2" circle punch.  They were mounted on the flower image which I fussy cut out by hand.  Most of the layers were cut from the Sale-a-bration DSP, except for the middle strip.  I stamped the border image in parallel lines with crumb cake on Very Vanilla.  Then I distressed the paper for an aged look.  The ribbon was gathered by pulling on a few threads from the middle of the ribbon.  And finally I added a few of the tiny pearls to the stamped images and three of the jumbo pearls to the top right corner.

No comments: