Sunday, January 22, 2012

Leadership Display Samples - Take FOUR


I had a lot of fun making this card.  It took me a long time to stamp the sentiment in a straight line.  Ever have one of those days when you just can't get it right?  Eventually I simply trimmed the paper around it to the size I wanted.  Then I coloured the image with the colours in the DSP .  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, and Pool Party.  It's such a simple idea to stack these rectangles of DSP on top of each other and to add the bow to make it into a gift.  I have seen this idea on a card somewhere in my travels.  But I can't, for the life of me, remember who to credit for this idea.  So if you know, can you drop me a line so that I can give credit to the original creator.

2 comments:

Dawn Dickinson said...

Saw your card on the clothesline at Leadership - love it!

Shanda Stirk said...

Sandra - your cards are always so pretty - I bet leadership was fun!