Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #97


Happy Hump Day everyone.  It's Wednesday (aka: hump day) and it's time for another fabulous challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.  This week's challenge is a photo inspiration challenge. 


The challenge is to use the above photo for inspiration.  You really need to go over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the samples from the Design Team.  I was really wow'ed by what they came up.  Such creativitiy!!! 

For myself, I knew that I had to use the Timeless Portrait DSP. 
I was inspired by all the circles made by the embroidery hoops in the inspiration photo, and I really got the sense that this collage was made by a mother for her children, which started me thinking about my own family.  And luckily, I finally got a copy of the official photos from my Brother's In Law's wedding so I knew I needed to use them in this collage. (By the way, these photos were taken by my friend Lee Halliday, who is an amazing photographer. Click here for her webpage)

The photos on my page were placed on the page in a way to evoke the shape of the circles in the inspiration photo.  I chose this page of DSP because the tree made me think of a family tree. 

No comments: