Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #100


I can't believe it's been 100 challenges for Stampin' Royalty.  I remember when we were all trying to put this challenge blog together.  It was about this time 2 years ago.  We were trying to come up with a name, trying to design the blog template, and trying to decide when we would start our first post.  And  as you probably all know, getting a group of women to agree on something is sometimes a bit of a challenge.  But we had a lot of laughs along the way.  We launched the first week of January 2010.  It's been tons of fun for me.  Angela and I are the only original design team members left, but we've been joined by some fabulous designers along the way.  I'm so happy to be a part of this, and I'm so happy that we have Georgeann running the show these days.  She gets it all organized, and keeps us all on track.  :)  

This page might look familiar to you, if you checked out my blog yesterday.  Click here to check out that post.  You are NOT seeing double, I really did make two copies of this page.  The page started out as a vintage inspired colour challenge for the Colour Q but I could not decided on which page I liked better.  So I  chose one to give to Colour Q for yesterday, and the other is for Stampin' Royalty today.  This fits well as this week's challenge is ANYTHING BUT A CARD
So, why not a scrapbook page??
Mixing up the colours like this gives the page more of a vintage feel.  If you zoom in on the date, you will see how this type has a bit of a worn look.  I love it.

No comments: