Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #88

 This wek at Stampin' Royalty we have a colour challenge for you.  It's a BRIGHT one!  Sometimes I can't remember what I was thinking when I came up with these crazy colour combos.  So anyway, when I made this card, I really tried to tone down the brightness.  I figured watercolouring was the best way to do this. I was over at my good friend (and fellow SR Goddess) Jenn Picard's house when I made this card.  I stamped the image on Confetti White to make the Watercolouring work.  It was so easy and fun to use an aquapainter and ink pads to colour in the images.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Completely precious. Beautiful colors for coloring.

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is just too cute! I love the "twine treatment"! How creative!

Patti said...

So adorable. Love the water coloring.