Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #80

 I'm absolutely thrilled to be here at CONVENTION in Salt Lake City!!  It's my first Convention and already I've met up with a few of the big names in the Stampin' Up! world.  Jenn Picard and I are sharing a room and she has been furiously finishing up her swaps for tomorrow (which is actually today when this post is scheduled for) 
Anyway, back to this post.  This week we have an inspiration project for you at Stampin' Royalty.  Use the above photo collage as inspiration for your project.  I came up with this page using My Digital Studio and photos from my hubby's brother's wedding last week.  This is a photo of my husband and his sister.  I used the new Sunset Serenade digital paper.  I 'filled in' the blue on the frame by using tons of punches.  If you were to zoom in on the frame you will see some flaws around the edges.  But I brought the frame stamp to the front and put in a drop shadow which hides most of them.  I used the same technique to fill in the Certified image.

No comments: