Friday, July 8, 2011

Last weekend...

So last weekend my brother-in-law got married.  The wedding was perfect.  The weather cooperated, the bride looked beautiful, and the food was fabulous.  I got a ton of fantastic photos of the family.  These are a few photos of my new sister-in-law that I took with my iphone.  Gotta love the camera phone.   I also had blushing bride on the brain, so I decided to turn it into a page.
This page is all digital done with My Digital Studio of course.  The background paper is Blushing Bride of course, and then the big overlay is in Pink Pirouette with a Whisper White drop shadow.  I added the paper daisies and Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon.  I also colour matched the text to match the flowers in the pictures.

2 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I love it! She looked so beautiful! I got to sit down and look at the photos with her on Wednesday. You guys all looked AMAZING!

LeAnne said...

What a fun page and a BEAUTIFUL bride!