Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #77




So this week we have an excellent sketch challenge at Stampin' Royalty.  Click here to check out the fabulous creations by the SR Goddesses.    For my card I pulled out some retiring paper and embellishments.  I will miss these rosettes.  The ribbon is also from a reitred Ribbon Originals that I purchased off the clearance rack a little while ago. Anyway, so the cardstock is glimmer gold.  First I made the card and attached the DSP for the background.  I stamped the flourish frame and the sentiment with Soft Suede ink and then carefully cut them out.  Next I mounted them on dimensionals.  I added some ribbon and pearls and voila! a wedding card is born.

1 comment:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
The cards are beautiful, nice and creative,,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com