Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sneak Peek In Colours

My Pre-order arrived today - hooray!  Here's a cut card that I whipped up.  It is based on a card posted recently by Mary Fish over at stampinpretty.com  This card features two of the incoming In Colours.  The lighter blue is Pool Party, and the darker blue is Island Indigo.  To highlight the flowers in the embossing folder, I started by rubbing my new ink pad over the inside of the embossing folder - use the side where the image receeds so that you get full coverage of the background.  I used matching ink and paper for a tone-on-tone effect.  I tore the edges to reveal some of the inner parts of the paper so you can see the contrast between the inked and uninked part of the paper.  I can already tell you that I love, love, love the new In Colours and I'm really looking forward to more time to play with all the new goodies I got today!

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

This is fabulous - I am so hoping my order arrives today!!!