Friday, June 3, 2011

Bunny Hat Fun!

 I sat down yesterday feeling inspired to create.  I really wanted to use my new paisley petals DSP, so I started looking for a sketch.  When I came upon this week's sketch at Create with Connie and Mary, I decided it looked like a scrapbook layout, so then I pulled out this photo of my kids taken this past Easter.  Well, then I thought, that perhaps, some pastel colours would be really apropriate.    The strips on the left were made using My Digital Studio.  The nice thing about this is that I used the align tool in MDS to made sure I got a perfectly spaced pattern with each stamp.

7 comments:

Debbie Henderson said...

The photo of your kids is adorable. And you are right, the sketch does resemble a scrapbook page. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Super cute, Sandra! Love that you've used MDS on your page. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Lisa Martz said...

Great scrapbook page. Love the bright colors and textures. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Deb said...

What a super idea to make this into a scrapbook page! It works perfectly! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

You are right...this is a great sketch for a SB page and the picture of your kids is just ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

LeAnne said...

Congrats on your Connie & Mary win!!! The CQC girls ROCK!

Connie Babbert said...

This is so darn cute! Love the bunny ears on the kids! Congrats on your Top 3 selection for Create with Connie and Mary this week!