Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #57

It's a colour challenge this week at Stampin' Royalty.  I LOVE colour challenges.  But this one was very difficult for me.  I just couldn't figure out an idea for a card.   The colours are very masculine, but I didn't think that the Elegant Soiree DSP (which has all the colours in it) was masculine enough.  But then I got the Desktop Calendar Kit for My Digital Studio and I was set.  This little cutie is my nephew Shayden.  This page was super easy to make.  I followed a previous week's Scrap Sketch over at MyDigitalStuidio.net   You can click the link on my sidebar and join up.  You do NOT need to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator to join.  And it's a great site to meet people and get great ideas about digital scrapbooking. 

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fabulous layout!! You nailed these colors!