Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #54



It's wednesday and this means it another challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.  This week we have a colour challenge for you.  And let me tell you, even though I came up with this combination, I found these colours a real challenge.  I couldn't decide on which combination.  All I knew from the start was that I wanted to use this stamp set - Fast & Fabulous.  So first I pulled out the Lap of Luxury DSP as I LOOOOOVE  CONCORD CRUSH.  I originally planned to use the blue flowers with the purple DSP, but then found out that I really didn't like the Marina Mist with this DSP.  So I decided to mount it on a blue background.  I don't have any Marina Mist DSP, so I used cardstock and my embossing folders.  In the end I posted the top photo on Stampin' Royalty because the card in the foreground has all the challenge colours, but I wanted to include the other card because I am really proud of how I watercoloured it.
The Fun Stuff
1   Paper - Lap Of Luxury DSP, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Concord Crush, Watercolour Paper
2.  Ink - Concord Crush, Old Olive, Marina Mist and black Staz On
3   Stamps - Fast and Fabulous, Teeny Tiny Wishes
4   Embossing  Folders - Vintage Wallpaper, Framed Tulips
5   Punches - Word Window, Modern Label
6   Accessories - Aquapainter, Victoria Crochet Trim, Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon, Marina Mist, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon,  Antique Brads

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!
I like the embossing and the crochet is gorgeous