Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Introducing the Birthday Cake Slider card


This week at Stampin' Royalty we have a birthday challenge.  It's been one year since we started up our challenge blog and we've been having a ton of fun along the way.  This week we'd like you to join us by showing a project which celebrates birthdays.  This can be a card, scrapbook page, or 3D project.

I'm totally excited to introduce my new Birthday Cake slider card.  You can purchase the template for only $3.99  Just click on the paypal link below.
This card comes with it's own matching envelope template.  When you slide the cake down it easily fits into this specially designed envelope.  Below you can find several examples of this card.




Birthday Cake Slider Card   $3.99



8 comments:

Patti said...

What an adorable idea for a birthday card. Creative and colorful.

Twyla said...

I love your card I can't wait to get your template to try it out. Thanks for sharing

Lesley said...

Wow! This is awesome! You've been busy! Love that glitter!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Hands On said...

Neat! WHo wouldn't want to get one of these?

Arielle H Gordon said...

These are super adorable!!!

Deb Dunham said...

Awesome work Sandra - love that idea!

Merry said...

Oh wow....how terrific is this...

Merry said...

I had fun with you pattern...thanks so much. I will be posting a photo of my cake tomorrow on my blog.