Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #35

This week at Stampin' Royalty the challenge is Rhinestones and Pearls. I used the new Christmas Collage background stamp. I couldn't decide whether to use rhinestones OR pearls, so I used both. I used the little pearls that are new in the SU catty and the rhinestone brads. I stamped the image several times on Crumb Cake paper. I cut the images out and sponged them and popped them up on dimensionals. The date was created in MDS and printed out, cut, and attached over the label image in the stamp.

The Fun Stuff

1. Paper – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Early Espresso
2. Ink – Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red, River Rock
3. Accessories – Mini Pearls, Rhinestone Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (retired)

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Absolutely beautiful vintage holiday card! So elegant! Thanks so much for inviting me to join in with you girls this week!

Cynthia Stevenson said...

Love that stamp! This card is just beautiful.
Cynthia

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous! Love the vintage feel and I'm a firm believer that you can never have enough bling, so kudos for working rhinestones AND pearls in to such a lovely card :)

Jen Timko said...

I love this card! What beautiful work you have done on it!

Marjo said...

Hi Sandra,

Great Vintage DT card. Simply gorgeous!

Hugs, Marjo

Lesley said...

How did I miss this! It is gorgeous!! Love the vinatge feel...I need this BG stamp now!!! LOL!
Lesley