Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh Yeah, Mojo Monday

Well, technically it's Tuesday and my first day back at work after 9 weeks off - I'm not expecting any sympathy here. :) Anyway, I decided to try my hand at this week's Mojo Sketch. This is the first week of the month so it's the Contest week where you could actually win a prize, but the competition is stiff. I had so much trouble getting this card started that I finally decided to create a digital card using My Digital Studio. The images were free, and from the web, but I cannot find the source. (which is really irritating because I like to credit the creators). I'm going to try to keep sourcing and if I find the creators, I'll link them here.

Anyway...

Here's my card. I love the colours in this image set. I also used the stamp brush set 'Once Upon a Time'.

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty Sandy, love the colors!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! Love that sweet little bow! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Lesley said...

This is a great card!!! You rocked the challenge with MDS!