Saturday, August 21, 2010

Embellishing Lace

This card was made for the Colour Challenge over at Embellish Magazine. As soon as I saw these colours I KNEW I had to play. I LOVE this colour combo. The first thing I did was pull out my Elegant Soiree Paper because it has many of the colours in this challenge.

The Fun Stuff
1. Paper – Elegant Soiree, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Stamps – All Holidays(from MDS), Punch Potpourri,
3. Ink – Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Groovy Guava
4. Accessories – New Large Decorative Label Punch, Large Heart Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Small Pearls, Antique Brads, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Chantilly Crochet Trim

2 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

How elegant. I love your beautiful use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish! Hugs from Denmark!

Charlene Austin said...

I have to tell you~~I love anything with a heart on it and that crochet lace is killing me!!

Thanks for playin'!