Friday, July 2, 2010

Almost Artisan 7


This card was originally inspired by a card made by my upline Angela. You can find the link to her blog on my sidebar. Then I changed the colours radically and changed it to a 3 x 6 card. I used the Sweet Pea DSP as the colour inspiration this card. I used Taken with Teal for the trees. I had to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig . I stamped each image twice - once on the base cardstock and then again and I carefully cut out the 'leaves' portion and popped them up on dimensionals. For the centre tree I used markers to colour in each of the leaves for a more individualized look.

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Tiny Tags
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper,
Accessories: Medium Tag Punch, Jumbo Eyelets, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Masterpiece Ribbon Originals, Linen Thread.
Adhesives: SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Stampin’ Dimensionals

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Wow, the colors and elements are just amazing- I can't wait to CASE this! TFS!!!!

Shanda Stirk said...

Beautiful card Sandra - I love your choice of colors!