Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tragedy

So yesterday I had an absolute tragedy happen to me.
I went into the bathroom last night to "brush my teeth" and I brought my new catalogue with me to peruse while I "did my business". I put it on the counter to find my toothbrush, but...

need I say more???? I know a picture says a thousand words.

It fell in the (thankfully clean) toilet.

When I heard the splash I turned and grabbed it and wiped it down and pulled out my hairdryer and set to work. It is now dry and not stuck together, but as you can see in the photo above, it's a bit ugly. I mean, it's (almost) as important as the Bible in our house. How can I hold on to something so yucky and grimy.
But ... Ta DA.. My fabulous upline Angela came to my rescue and provided me with a spankin' shiny brand new one.
I am so blessed. I am going through my new catty again with a box of post-it's to plan my order for July 1st once again. HOORAY (thanks Ange!)