Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #25

Well this card was a bit of a challenge. Sabriena has really put together a great colour combo this week! I decided to try a girly birthday card. The cupcake is from the set Simple Birthday Thanks. I stamped the image on several different colours and cut it out and paper pieced it together. The teal DSP is from the Sweet Pea DSP pack. The cherry is stamped on Pink Passion DSP from the Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit. The sentiment is from the Birthday Bliss set. I stamped it in black and then coloured in with Pink Passion and Lavender Lace. Hop on over to Jody's blog for more great samples.

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very pretty card!!!

I'm so impressed with your border - I can't get those two punches to work this perfectly EVER!!! Corners are usually a mess.

savvy teaching tips said...

Thanks - it's not that hard once you figure out a few tricks. Hmmm, maybe I'll post a tutorial...
Sandra