Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Glitter Ritz - Practical Scrappers

This week at Practical Scrappers the challenge is loose glitter or flocking. I pulled out my Glitter Ritz. If you aren't familiar with Glitter Ritz, it is a fabulous product. It's an ultra fine glitter which can be used to make glittered patterns such as on my card below.

You can click on the sidebar link for my new Glitter Ritz Tutorial. Or click here. It is so easy, and sooooooo effective. When my paper was fully 'glittered out' I trimmed it down to fit on the frame I made with the Scallop Trim edge and corner punches. The whole thing was mounted on textured chocolate chip cardstock and wrapped with satin Old Olive ribbon. The sentiment is from the Lovely Flowers Bundle level 3 hostess set.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Sandra! I love the glitter!