Friday, June 11, 2010

Almost Artisan 3



Here's another of my entries into the Artisan Award contest. I copied the layout from a former post of mine.

Stamps: Full Of Life, Petal Pizzazz
Ink: Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad, Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad, Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
Cardstock: Kraft, Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: ½” Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Ovals Originals Die,
Adhesives: SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Stampin’ Dimensionals

3 comments:

Barb Craft said...

I love this card... it has a nice "clean" feel to it and the flowers are gorgeous!!
Barb :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love the colors and clean look of your card!! Petal Pizzazz is on my wish list!

Kate said...

This card is beautiful! I love the colour combination and the tidy feel to the card. Great job!