Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stampin Royalty Challenge #16


This week it's a sketch challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. This card was inspired by a card that I came up with last week. I played around with the circles in the Circle Circus stamp set and cut and layered and had a lot of fun. I really liked the original card, and so I decided to try to use those circles when using the sketch below. The colours are Bermuda Bay, Lavender Lace, and Almost Amethyst. I used the 1" circle punch, the 1 1/4" circle punch, the scallop circle punch, the word window punch and the modern label punch. The Top Note die for the Big shot made the large frame. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. Everything was popped up on layers of dimensionals.


2 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Great card!! The colors are outstanding and I love the use of the white space!! Beautiful!!
Barb :)

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!
I like the color combo that you used