Friday, April 9, 2010

Bobs and Lolo

During the Olympics several communities had their own celebrations. In North Vancouver, where I live, the local town centre hosted an outdoor venue with a giant screen, food and drink, face painting, and live music. It was a lot of fun. One of our local Children's entertainers (Bobs and Lolo) had a free concert after the pancake breakfast, one Sunday during the Olympics. So I took my kids down. It's hard to see, but in front of the performers is kind of a toddler mosh pit. All the parents stood back and let their kids dance in front of the stage. My kids were too scared to leave me, but we couldn't actually see much of the performace because of all the parents, so we went to the back and listened to the music and danced away. The kids had a lot of fun and these funny pictures are of them dancing to the music.