Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #8

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are challenging you to a colour challenge. With all these bright colours, I was really stumped at first. But then I decided to try the brayer technique and this is what I came up with. First I stamped the flowers in White Craft ink and added clear embossing powder. Next I heat embossed the image. Next I used a brayer to apply the Summer Sun and Only Orange.
The Fun Stuff
1. Ink - see the challenge colours
2. Paper - see the challenge colours
3. Stamps - Easter Blooms
4. Accessories - brayer, Rhinestone Brads, Satin Organza Ribbon

2 comments:

Roxy said...

I love this! Nice job with the brayer technique!

Unknown said...

that's a beautiful card Sandra!!!
I like the flower with the brayer, and the ribbon is gorgeous!

I know that the comment and my card comes late, but these weeks I had too much work :P