Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sitting with Santa

I know its' not Christmas anymore, but now it's time to scrapbook all my photos. As you probably noticed earlier this week, I really don't have very many great photos from Christmas. But this one is the traditional photo with Santa. My daughter was too scared to sit on Santa's knee, but she's so proud that she sat on the stool beside him. Most of the embellishments on this page came from the 'I Wish' Simply Scrappin kit which is now retired. But the paper is from Christmas Cocoa DSP, and the Real red paper around the photo was punched with the Scallop Trim punch which is available in the current Sale-a-bration catty. The Chocolate Chip ribbon is from the Clearance Rack from SU. It's from a few years ago and I'm so glad I was able to buy some more recently.
The Ingredients:
1 Ink - Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
2. Paper - Christmas Cocoa DSP, Real Red Cardstock, Chocolate chip Cardstock
3. Ribbon - Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord
4. Punches - Corner Rounder, Scallop Trim Border
5. Accessories - 'I Wish' Simply Scrappin, Button Bouquet, Stampin Dimensionals

No comments: