Friday, December 25, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.
I just wanted to show these little glass ornaments that I put together the other day. You start with about 20 drops of re-inker, and after you coat the inside of the glass ball with ink, you drop in some superfine glitter and shake, shake, shake. Afterwards I added some Christmas rub-on's for more detail. I learned that I am not very good at adding rub on's to a round surface.

The Blog Candy Draw entry closes at midnight PST tonight. I will get back to you by Dec 27th with a winner. Tomorrow is Boxing Day in Canada and we will be spending the holiday with family. Happy Holidays everyone.

2 comments:

Stef H said...

holy moly! these are absolutely gorgeous. and easy! i know what i'll be doing next christmas!

happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays! Your ornaments are beautiful! I will be making some of these this weekend for my tree next year!