Monday, November 23, 2009

SPCC Christmas again?

This color combo just screams Christmas to me. It was fairly simple for me to come out with this layout. Don’t you just love it when some cards just ‘come’ to you? The layout for this is very similar to one I made last Christmas. Click here for the post.

Here’s the Recipe:
1. Stamps – Snow Swirled
2. Paper – Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Kraft Cardstock
3. Ink – VersaMark, Old Olive
4. Accessories – Top Note Die and Final Press Impressions folder for Big Shot
5. Ribbon – ½” White Satin and ¼” Certainly Celery Grosgrain
6. White Embossing powder and Heat Gun

14 comments:

Laurie Marmon said...

very pretty tree. i like the one you did last year too. i might have to look into that stamp now too. :)

RobbynW said...

Gorgeous card Sandra! I too thought Christmas as soon as I saw Samantha's color choice!
Hugs,
Robbyn-Sp Diva

Allison said...

Great Christmas card, Sandra! I love layering ribbon - it's the perfect touch to any card!

Roxy said...

I saw your card on SPCC, and I came right over here to tell you I love, love, love it!

Emily said...

I love this card!

Emily-SP Diva

Cindy Groh said...

I have this stamp and I love the white embossed look. Fabulous Job:)
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Simple and elegant! Love it.

Shauna K said...

very wonderful :) love that stamp!
- SMK *SPCC Diva*

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Your embossing is sooo pretty! I love the white!

Unknown said...

beautiful card, it doesn't need nothing more, perfect

Susan said...

Your card is simple and elegant - beautiful!

heidi said...

Sooooo pretty!

- Heidi, SP Diva

Kelly said...

So cute - love the simplicity of the single stamp!

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful and elegant!