Sunday, November 1, 2009

Christmas Card Class

This card was made in one of my Christmas Card classes last week. It was super simple to make. I used the Tulipe Die for the Big Shot (item #113457) and cut it out of Chocolate Chip DSP. Then I wrapped it in 1/4" Certainly Celery grosgrain. Next I adhered the whole thing to Real Red cardstock and then mounted the whole thing on a 5 3/4" Very Vanilla square card. The sentiment was Stamped on Very Vanilla and punched out with the Large Oval Punch. Next I punched out a scallop oval from Certainly Celery and then popped them up on dimensionals. Next I used the Photo Corner punch on Certainly Celery DSP and adhered the two together and placed them in the corner of the card.

The Ingredients:
1. Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Real Red, Chocolate Chip (page 155 – 156 IBC)
2. Paper (DSP) – Certainly Celery (page 161 IBC)
3. Ink – Chocolate Chip (page 156 IBC)
4. Punches – Large Oval and Scallop Oval (pages 186-187 IBC)
5. Tulipe Die for Big Shot (page 198 IBC)
6. ½” Certainly Celery Grosgrain

No comments: