Thursday, November 12, 2009

AND THE WINNER OF THE BLOG CANDY IS...

HALEY G!!!
She has a great blog - check it out here.

As well, I'm thrilled to announce that because you all helped me surpass the goal of 75 followers I'd like to send a tiny gift in appreciation to my number 75 follower, Jacklyn-Jessa, check out her blog here. And to my latest follower, and new fellow SP Diva, number 83, Juanita. You can check out her blog here.


Congratulations to all the winners. Please email me privately and send me your mailing address. You can find my email on the sidebar.

AND

I am getting very close to 15,000 hits. I would love to offer up some more blog candy so check back in the next few days for MORE BLOG CANDY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the girls! Enjoy your goodies.
Hugs xx
Pat