Monday, November 30, 2009
Here's what you can win.
- Over 30 pages of Christmas DSP from Imagine That,
- Envelopes and Card fronts to make your own cards
- Christmas Die Cuts
It's enough to get started on next year's Christmas cards, or to scrap your photos from this year.
So here's the deal. In order to earn a spot you need to:
1. Sign up as a follower - if you are already a follower, then you only need to complete #2 and #3
2. Post a link to my blog on your blog.
3. Post a comment on this post telling me that you have linked my blog to yours.
you can earn another spot if you post that link on your sidebar - not just in your main text. PLUS I will post a link to your blog on MY sidebar which should increase the traffic to your blog - so it's a win-win situation for both us us!!! But - because my life is so crazy
This contest will end on Christmas day at 12:00 midnight. Then on Boxing Day I will announce the winner (s) - Oh yeah, I always have extra surprise candy to give away. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Here's just a little card that I whipped up in a few minutes. I had a blast with this one. I think that I might do this with my Grade 2 class.
Here's the Recipe:
1. Paper - Very Vanilla, Lavendar Lace
2. Embossing folder - Christmas tree from Cuttlebug
3. Bling - stickers from Mike's
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Here’s the Recipe:
1. Stamps – Snow Swirled
2. Paper – Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Kraft Cardstock
3. Ink – VersaMark, Old Olive
4. Accessories – Top Note Die and Final Press Impressions folder for Big Shot
5. Ribbon – ½” White Satin and ¼” Certainly Celery Grosgrain
6. White Embossing powder and Heat Gun
Sunday, November 22, 2009
1 - stamps - circle circus, happy birthday
2 - punches - 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1 1/4" circle
3 - ink - Not Quite Navy
4 - cardstock - whisper white, old olive, chocolate chip, not quite navy
5 - accessories - silver brads
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Anyway, back to the dollhouse. I made it so that it folds down nice and small into a flat folder which is 6x6". Unfortunately I did not get a good photo of it that was in focus, so you will have to imagine it. So this is a photo of the house as it unfolds. The ribbon ties the whole thing together nicely when it's all folded up.
Ink: Black StazOn, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Brushed Silver, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay
DSP: Tea Party, Cottage Wall, Razzleberry Lemonade, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Tall Tales
Big Shot Sizziz Dies: Bear, Beary Essentials, Beary Boy, Beary Girl, Scallop Circle #2, Scallop Envelope, Top Note,
Punches: Word Window, Rounded Corner, 1 3/8” circle, and 1 ¾” circle,
Accessories: Circle Scissor Plus, Snail, Tombo, Sticky Strip, 2 Way Glue Pen, Stamping Sponges, Sponge Daubers, Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folders,
Monday, November 16, 2009
Welcome to Monday and another SPCC color challenge. This is a hybrid card made from MDS (My Digital Studio). I made the card on MDS and then printed out the parts and cut them out. I then put the card together. You can see the layers in the above photos. The digital images are below. As you can probably see I altered the layout slightly with the real card.
Here’s the Recipe
1. Paper – Whisper White, Bashful Blue Cardstock, Digital Happy BDay DSP
2. Stamp Images – Party Hearty
3. Accessories – Real Red Brads, ¼” Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon
Sunday, November 15, 2009
I had so much fun putting these shadowboxes together. The non Stampin' Up! paper is from K&Co. I bought it on the sale rack at Mike's after Christmas last year. The snowflake sequins are from a fabric store. The recipe is at the bottom.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Here's the recipe:
1. Paper - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Kraft cardstock
2. Big Shot - Top Note die, and snowflakes cuttelbug folder
3. Accessories - Stickers from Accents & Elements Christmas Kit 2008
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
She has a great blog - check it out here.
As well, I'm thrilled to announce that because you all helped me surpass the goal of 75 followers I'd like to send a tiny gift in appreciation to my number 75 follower, Jacklyn-Jessa, check out her blog here. And to my latest follower, and new fellow SP Diva, number 83, Juanita. You can check out her blog here.
Congratulations to all the winners. Please email me privately and send me your mailing address. You can find my email on the sidebar.
I am getting very close to 15,000 hits. I would love to offer up some more blog candy so check back in the next few days for MORE BLOG CANDY!!!!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
1. Stamps – Delightful Decorations
2. Ink – Not Quite Navy
3. Cardstock – Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow, Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo.
4. DSP – Razzleberry Lemonade
5. Accessories: 1”, and ¾” circle punches, Finial Press Big Shot Folder,
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
1. Cardstock - Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
2. Paper - DSP from Eskimo Kisses
3. Brads from SU and from Making Memories
4. Punches - corner rounder, eyelet border and snowflake
5. Ribbon - Polka Dot Grosgrain in Dusty Durango, and from my stash
6. Big Shot and Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder.
Here's the recipe:
1. Paper – Country Living DSP
2. Cardstock – Whisper White, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
3. Ink – Riding Hood Red Classic, Old Olive, Certainly Celery,
and Whisper White Kraft
4. Punches – Modern Label
5. Ribbon – Riding Hood Red taffeta, Whisper White Satin,
Old Olive ¼” grosgrain.
6. Accessories – rhinestone brads
7. Stamps – Teeny Tiny Wishes
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
2. Ink - Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
3. Paper - Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Whisper White,
Thoroughly Modern DSP
4. Punches – Modern Label, 1 ¾” Circle, Circle Scissor Plus
5. Accessories – Silver Brads, Filigree Brads, Melon Mambo ½” Polka Dot Grosgrain