Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hybrid Christmas Cards

I copied this layout from the fabulous Mary Fish. First I decided to try my hand at making a card with MDS. Here is the digital layout. Then I broke the card down into it's elements and printed them out as the two pictures below.
Next I took the full digital image, printed it out, and mounted it on Whisper White cardstock.
Then I printed out the other 2 pictures and cut out the images. I then layered them and mounted them on dimensionals. Then I added the white grosgrain and mounted it on Real Red cardstock.
This image was taken to show off the layers - sorry it's upside down. :)

2 comments:

Shauna K said...

very cute! love the colors and the santa wordle!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

okay... when are you hosting MDS lessons??????