Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Exploring a Blackberry Smoothie??


This page was created using the new My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! I had taken all these photos of my daughter. I thought they were really funny but none of them were good enough to highlight, so I was struggling to figure out how to put them in a layout. It was a real snap to put this one together. It took me about half an hour and that was because I had soooooo many choices for embellishments and fonts that I had trouble making up my mind. No cutting, no glueing, no trouble matching cardstock with matching DSP - this was FUN!

4 comments:

mae said...

Que bonita pagina!Saludos!!

Катерина said...

well as i can see it was veeeery delicious!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

HaHa! Does she ever.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Ohh, this is just so darn cute!