Friday, July 3, 2009

Went Crazy with my Top Note Die



I apologize if it appears that I've gone crazy with my top note die these past few and future few posts. I had some elective surgery on monday (girl stuff y'know) but because of that I haven't been able to walk down the stairs and therefore I HAVEN'T BEEN IN MY SCRAP ROOM FOR ALMOST A WEEK! Things are looking up though, and I plan to get down in there this weekend. I've been passing my time blog stalking and reading papercrafting magazines - just to torture myself I think. Anyway, my point is that I have been just posting a bunch of cards from my collection. They aren't my favourite or best work in my opinion, but I try to post every day or two, so I set up several before I went into the hospital. These two cards were soooooo simple to make. I used the Sale-a-bration DSP, ran it through the Big Shot, punched out a scallop circle, added some ribbon and a sticker and Voila!
Paper: Whisper White, Saleabration DSP. Accessories: Scallop circle punch, Big shot and Top Note die, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain (looks like V Vanilla in the picture though) animal stickers from American Crafts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop