Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sweater Weather




Again this is a layout I did a few months back. I was inspired by the scandinavian sweater inspired patterns in the Ski Slope DSP. As I have mentioned before, scandinavian sweaters are a proud part of my heritage and so I've really found this DSP very inspirational. We had more snow over the past month then I've ever seen in Vancouver before. I found that these pictures of my children fit this layout so well. I also added a picture of myself and my buddy Trish. We go snowboarding every Tuesday night on Cypress Mountain and this picture was taken a few weeks ago, just before we hit the slopes. The letters are stamped from the Defining Alphabet and the other images were stamped from the Scandinavian Season stamp set (of course).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop